Some More Support Services and Programs for Survivors
Sexual Assault Centre Kingston (SAC Kingston) is part of a comprehensive network of services and programs for survivors of sexualized violence in Kingston and area. Every survivor’s healing path is different and can benefit from the support of a number of diverse resources. Please note that SAC Kingston cannot take any responsibility in the services and programs of the following third party organizations and sites:
- Provides French speaking female survivors of violence with a 24/7 crisis and support line
- c/o OASIS Centre des Femmes, P.O. Box 46085, College Park, Toronto, Ontario, M5G 2P6
- Crisis Line: 1-877-336-2433
- Office: 416-591-6565 ext. 221
Frontenac Victim Crisis Assistance & Referral Service
- Provides victims of crime with short term emotional support and practical assistance.
- 705 Division Street,
Kingston, Ontario, K7K 4C2
HIV/AIDS Regional Services
K3C Community Counselling Centre
- Currently provides support for male survivors through their Adult Male Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse Group.
Kingston Community Health Centres, Immigrant Services Kingston & Area
Kingston General Hospital, Sexual Assault/Domestic Violence Treatment Program
Kingston Interval House
- Offers survivors who have experienced recent sexual or domestic violence assault (occurring within 12 days if you are 16 years of age or older and no time frame limitations if you are under 16 years of age) with comprehensive care addressing emergency medical, forensic, emotional, and social needs.
- Kingston General Hospital, Emergency Department, 75 Stuart Street, Kingston, Ontario, K7L 2V7
613-549-6666 ext. 4880
- Provides abused women and their children with a 24/7 crisis line, emergency shelter and transitional housing, supportive counselling, information and resources, referrals, practical support, advocacy, accompaniments, and children's programming.
- P.O. Box 21042, Kingston, Ontario, K7L 5P5
- Crisis Line: 613-546-1777 or 1-800-267-9445
- Office: 613-546-1833
Land O’ Lakes Community Services, North Rural Women’s Program
Lennox & Addington Interval House
- Provides abused women and their children with a 24/7 crisis line, safe shelter, supportive counselling, information and resources, referrals, practical support, advocacy, accompaniments, and children's programming.
- P.O. Box 113, Napanee, Ontario, K7R 3L4
- Crisis Line: 613-354-1010
- Office: 613-354-0808
Paths Of Courage - Healing and Retreat Centre
- Week long healing retreats for male and female survivors.
Pathways for Children and Youth
Queen’s University Sexual Health Resource Centre
Queen’s University Health, Counselling, and Disability Services
St. Lawrence College Counselling Service
Quinte United Immigrant Services
Victim/Witness Assistance Program
- Offers victims of crime with information, assistance, and support throughout the criminal justice process in order to improve their understanding of, and participation in, the criminal justice process.
- 308 Wellington Street, #101 Side Entrance, Kingston, Ontario, K7K 7A8